What is Medi-Share
Unlike traditional health insurance, Medi-Share is a healthcare sharing ministry that supports and believes there is a better way, a Biblical way, to do healthcare.
What is a Health Care Sharing Ministry?
Health care sharing ministries are non-insurance entities in which members share a common set of ethical or religious beliefs and share medical expenses among members in accordance with those beliefs.
- Faithful sharing since 1993
- More than $50 million shared per month
- 400,000+ members across America
- Biblical values and prayer
- 900,000+ providers in our nationwide network
What Makes Medi-Share Different From Insurance?
- Save hundreds of dollars on your monthly healthcare costs
Medi-Share members typically save 50% per month
- Experience the confidence of knowing your eligible bills will be shared $4 Billion+ shared and discounted since 1993
- Save time and money with FREE 24/7 Tele-Health
Access board-certified doctors from your home or office
- Prayer support from our community of Christians
Receive encouragement and prayer from fellow Medi-Share members
- Access to a nationwide network of 900,000+ providers
Search our PHCS network of providers
- One Annual Household Portion for the entire family
Medi-Share minimizes the stress of meeting individual deductibles
- 100% of Eligible Medical Bills shared after your AHP is met
No annual or lifetime sharing limits
- Medi-Share works with providers to save you time and money
We negotiate discounts and coordinate member sharing for you
- Additional savings on dental, vision, and prescriptions
Use your savings access card for deeper discounts
- Enjoy up to 20% off your Monthly Share
Health Incentive Discount available for households who qualify